World Mining Trust
There are many Mining trusts all over the world. All of these were founded with an aim of promoting the Mining industry in general.
Mining Heritage Trust of Ireland:
The Mining trust of Ireland was formed in 1995, and the main objectives are to constantly develop a consistent effort to promote the mining industry. Mining has been the oldest industry in Ireland and hence this trust was formed to generate public awareness and also to earn admiration for the mining industry.
In order to achieve its goal, the Mining Heritage trust of Ireland has planned many objectives which are listed out as follows:
* To maintain a systematic record of all relevant mining activity data, so that it could be presented to different legislative agencies if need arises.
* To make the general public aware of the relation of mining to their culture and heritage.
* To contribute important and relevant information through its well stocked library, to the researchers who are studying about mining.
* To conduct active surveys and maintain relevant data associated with all existing mining history.
* To develop the history and heritage of the mining activities in such a way, so as to generate income through tourism.
* To support numerous educational activities regarding the mining activities, both present and past.
* To formulate a certain code of practice and ensuring that this practice has to be maintained uniformly at all the mining sites.
The trust involves itself in many different activities like the conducting of field meetings, arranging lectures and mining workshops and also has a newsletter facility.
The membership of the trust is solely dependent on the decision of the Directors. They decide about granting the membership to any interested applicant. But the rules are very flexible and the Directors offer grant membership of this Mining trust of Ireland, to any individual who has genuine interest and concern for the cause of mining and the heritage of Ireland.
There are various other trusts in other countries too, and are loosely based on the same principles and general objectives as the above mentioned Ireland Mining Trust.
The Cumbria Amenity Mining Trust of United Kingdom, Mining Institute of Scotland trust, the Ecomuseum trust Alberta, Southern Alberta Land Trust Society are all examples of the different mining trusts or trust societies in the different countries, who are all dedicated to the cause of the Mining Industry.
Australian Oil Gas Corporation
There are many different corporations and businesses that are part of the oil and gasoline industry. We take for granted how fuel gets to our service stations and homes. It's a massive operation that begins with finding the oil. The Australian Oil and Gas Corporation is one company...